Jing Yu Koh
Prior to this, I was a Research Engineer at Google Research, where I worked on vision-and-language problems and multi-modal generative models.
Before joining Google, I completed my undergraduate studies at the Singapore University of Technology and Design with summa cum laude (highest honors) in 2019.
My first name is "Jing Yu" and informally I go by the nickname "JY".
- (July 2022) After 2.73 wonderful years at Google, I've left to pursue my PhD at Carnegie Mellon University!
- (January 2022) 1 paper accepted to ICLR 2022!
- (December 2021) Serving as a reviewer for CVPR 2022.
- (July 2021) 1 paper accepted to ICCV 2021!
- (July 2021) Presenting an invited talk at Microsoft Research.
- (July 2021) Serving as a reviewer for NeurIPS 2021.
- (March 2021) 1 paper accepted to CVPR 2021!
- (January 2021) 1 paper accepted to ICLR 2021!
- (October 2020) 1 paper accepted to WACV 2021!
- (July 2020) 1 paper accepted to ECCV 2020!
- (October 2019) Officially joined Google Research in Mountain View, California.
Selected Publications [Google Scholar]
Vector-quantized Image Modeling with Improved VQGAN
In The International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2022.
Model Zoo curates pre-trained deep learning models and code, making it easy for researchers to find models for various frameworks.
The CNY Yusheng app is a reference app designed to help you learn more about unique Chinese New Year traditions and the yusheng dish.